Wednesday, April 10, 2013

UGH!!!

Yesterday the course was green, the grounds crew was getting the course ready to open and I was prepped to hit the range.  Today, the course is white and we have another 6 inches in the forecast.  Well I guess that means there won't be anything to distract me from watching the 77th Masters.

I'm especially interested to see how the 14 year old does, Asia-Pacific Amateur champion Tianlang Guan.  I have a twelve year old grandson that's just learning to play on a full sized course.  I can't imagine him playing in a junior tournament yet let alone the biggest event of the year.

Fear not, spring will come shortly.  My course says next Wednesday.  Let's hope mother nature doesn't have  any more dirty tricks up her sleeve.

Don't bother shoveling, it will surely melt while your on the couch this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment